ACAI BERRY FLAVOUR (60ml)
Case of 12 single shots.
Fast acting, long-lasting, highly portable, great tasting and kind to your body, 6 is the perfect answer to the energy slumps we all suffer leading such busy lives. It’s the pick-me-up that doesn’t put you down again five minutes later.
Directions For Use:
For ages 12 and older.
For maximum effect, drink an entire bottle, preferably between meals.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
Not for use by persons who are sensitive to caffeine.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN:
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately.
Niacin may cause temporary skin redness and a warm feeling.
For maximum freshness, store product in a cool, dry place. May be served chilled.
Refrigeration is not required.
If in doubt please consult your GP
· B-vitamins (B-6, B-12, niacin, pantothenic acid and folic acid) – B-vitamins are water-soluble vitamins that help us produce and sustain our own energy. As we age, we gradually begin to lose the ability to absorb vitamin B-12. Research has shown that high levels of vitamin B-12 encourage the body to increase its absorption. Vitamin B-12 also helps maintain mental performance and aid in energy production.
· Taurine – Taurine is an amino acid that provides quick energy without over stimulating the body.
· Betaine – Betaine plays a role in metabolic processes through donation of a methyl group (one carbon metabolism).
· L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is essential for the transport of fatty acids into the cellular organelle, mitochondrion, for conversion into energy by oxidation.
· Glycine – Glycine is one of the 20 amino acids commonly found in proteins. One role it plays is in neurotransmission.
· Glucuronolactone – Glucuronolactone is a normal human metabolite formed from glucose. Its precursor, glucuronic acid, is an important constituent in fibrous and connective tissues of all animals.
· Caffeine – 6 has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
· L-Tyrosine – L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that plays a role in the production of neurotransmitters.